Language

Friday, 24 February 2012

Rose Sunset

In the past year I have became a flower addict and I have four rose pots that I really love! Hope they will survive and bloom again and again.
Here are some shots of the last rose pot I have recieved from my mother. I really like how in the past days the sun sets down in a beautiful way, making my room glow in a really warm shade of orange. I am happy that it is finally warmer outside and I can not wait for spring to come. I really have the urge to smell some freshly bloomed snowdrops.






1 comment:

  1. [...] i have been taken by surprise by the last rose i got. The beautiful orange rose i showed you in the Rose Sunset post bloomed again! Three beautiful orange roses were in my sight for a few weeks! I cut them now [...]

    ReplyDelete

Dear dreamer, leave a thought!

 

Copyright © 2013-2014 Simona Husaru, Soundless dreamer

None of the content found on the blog can be used without my written permission.